cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In VF03 display mode, Tax values are getting changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

We have implemented a routine for MWIG tax calculation in sales order. But we are not seeing the same values in billing document. I am not sure how i am seeing different values for tax in display mode, If i double click on MWIG i am seeing correct value, but on the screen it is different value. Any suggestions on how can i make sure the same routine from sales order is applied in billing document.

Thanks

Deepu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am assuming that both sales order and the billing document have the same pricing procedure. (and likely so).

The pricing engine runs on every mode. i.e. creation/change and display mode. Sometimes, some of the values do not flow into KONV, KONP structures (or XKOMV, XKOMP) during the display mode at the first go. So, if you are comparing some of the values with these structures, then, it might not be successful.

My suggestion here is, put a debugging point in the routine that you have assigned to MWIG and go into the document using VF03. System will go into debug mode. There you can see which value is not being filled or why is the condition not getting satisfied. That way you can be sure what exactly needs to be done.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund,

Thanks for your reply. We have already tried that and our routine is not getting triggered in billing document. Also we observed that in sales order whenever we enter header conditions our routine for MWIG is not working as expected. Please advice.

Regards

Deepu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, in that case, put the debugger in the routine, go into the condition type details in VF03 and green arrow back. The routine should usually trigger. Then you can see what is happening the routine.

Even before doing this, you can also look at the analysis to see what does that say.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mukund S