cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.1 - End User Login - Request issue

0 Kudos

Hi experts!

Im working in GRC AC 10.1 SP07. I have configured END USER LOGIN services; the idea is that end user from ECC system could submit request without having user in GRC box, this is working fine but i´m experimenting next problem.

When i go to search request, those request submited by end user appears like created by Z_END_USER, this is the user in GRC that i have configured in services GRAC_UIBB_END_USER_LOGIN and GRAC_OIF_REQUEST_SUBMISSION_EU.

¿Is possible to configure that request appears "Created By" the requester and not the service´s user? I don´t think so, but if not, ¿is there any way to add the column User ID in Result screen? because it is avaible in parameters search but im not being able to add this in result screen (it´s not like hidden neither).

Parameters "Created by user ID" would be service´s user and "User ID" would be the requester.

Thanks!

Emiliano

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Emiliano,

Your understanding is correct, request created by UserID will always show GUEST UserID configured in the End User Logon service.

In search requests there is option to search requests by UserID but the same field has not been enabled to be available in Search Request result screen. This is as per standard functionality. You can check with SAP or can work with ABAPer to make the UserID column as display field in Search Request results.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Madhu!

Yes, i think check with ABAPer is my only option by now. I will let you know if i get success.

Thnks again!

Emiliano.

Answers (0)