cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to open multiple Sessions in Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day Gurus,

I am currently working on Solman 7.1 Sp12.My question is :Is it possible to open multiple sessions in Solution Manager? Here is the scenario: The client is working on multiple incidents and instead of logging on to the system again to access the 2nd incident he would like to open another session within the current call he is working on.

Is this functionality possible in Solman? I have seen the functionality working before  in CRM interaction center not sure if it applies in Solman.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Maria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi maria,

if it is IE or chrome can open by shortcut key Ctrl+N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for feedback, the functionality that the client require is to be able to create a new  web session within the "active session", if I may put it that way :-).I have attached pic to illustrate the type of functionality required.

For example if I am  working on an incident, without leaving the current web portal  session completely I must be able to create another web portal session.see attached .

For now will resort to CTR +N. Thanks  S Ahmed.

Regards Maria

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the only way I am aware it's possible to do what you require is to duplicate the IE tab where the CRM_UI is open.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ruth_reilly
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Options to Call a Function in an SAP System, by entering transaction codes in the command field, the transaction in bold is the one your want for opening multiple sessions.

You can use the F1 key on the command field to display the following possible entries:

/N to cancel the current transaction

/NXXXX to call transaction XXXX directly from another transaction. Without the prefix, you can only call XXXX from the SAP Easy Access screen.

/O to display the overview of the SAP GUI sessions on your computer

/OXXXX to call transaction XXXX in a new window directly from another transaction

/NEND to end the log on session with a confirmation dialog box

/NEX to end the log on session without a confirmation dialog box

/I to delete the window you are currently using

Regards,

Ruth