cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log for manual change in T-Code: VF11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The user has changed the billing date in VF11, Please let me know where I can find the log for this change. I tried in T-Code: AUT10, table: CDHDR,CDPOS but I am not able to find the log anywhere.

Regards,

Mythily

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi mythily,

you mean to say that, the user has manually inputed a billing date (rather than the one captured automatically) and created this cancelled invoice..?

Or the user has changed the billing date after this cancelled invoice was created..?

If its the first case, i dont think there is any log created for this.

Regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

At the time of creation itself the user has replaced the billing date in VF11, that is the reason I am not able to find any log. Is there is any reports /table where we can find this change.

Regards,

Mythily

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as i know, There will not be any log for this, as its not a change but an available allowed option.

Seems, you are in a situation where you want to prove that the mistake was made by the user..If so, you have the 'created by' available..no other options I think

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

You are right. Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Mythily

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Jobi Explained, in the creation mode if you update a filed, SAP will not consider it a change and will only consider it a field input.

The only way I think you can prove that user did it is to create a similar scenario in your non production environment and record step by step process and show business the documents you created. Otherwise, I don't think of any other option.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mukund S