Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to configure new Solman

bharathyp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to configure a new solman installation.

Trying to follow the documentation.

But first of all a few basic questions.

This Solman is installed in a Dev env. so I can request for a license key with out any issue right? We already have Solman 7.0 and the reason for installing 7.1 is to evaluate the benefits and also do a trial run of the new features.

Secondly

When ever I press EDIT button it takes forever to load...and it doesnt load at all..

Please advise on what I can do, tks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mamartins
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The client machine (the one where you open the browser) doesn't have the Flash Player installed, and that's the reason for not working.

Also, you installed a old version of SOLMAN. If you are testing it, it's advisable to go for the latest.

SAP isn't aware if your system is on a DEV environment. SAP just knows the classification you give to the system (Dev, Quality, Live, Demo, etc...), and based on that gives the license to the system.

Regards,

MM

bharathyp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Oh! did not know that need flashplayer, did not see it being mentioned it anywhere.

I plan on going to the latest, tks for the advise..

So for the license how I go about requesting for a new system?

mamartins
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, apply for a new system.

Regards,

MM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As a workaround, you can add parameter sap-accessibility=X in your URL, for that, just add the following string at the end of the URL shown in your screenshot: "&sap-accessibility=X", without the quotation marks.

Best regards,

Daniel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jack jill,

Check this note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1582842

With best regards,

Alexander