Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Extend Inventory Management (0IC_C03) with new field MSEG-INSMK

Dear Experts, We are using Business Content InfoCube "Material stocks/movements" (0IC_C03) in Area "Inventory Controlling/Inventory Management" in BW. We are using following Business Content DataSources: Stock Initialization for Inventory Management              2LIS_03_BX Goods Movements From Inventory Management        2LIS_03_BF Revaluations                                                            2LIS_03_UM Everything works fine with delta load till now. Now we have a new requirement so that we have to fill additionally the R/3-Field MSEG-INSMK in existing Inventory Management InfoCube (0IC_C03). The Business Content DataSource (2LIS_03_BX/BF/UM) doesn't provide R/3-Field MSEG-INSMK and I don't find any other Datasource for the R/3-Field MSEG-INSMK ("Document Segment: Material" - Stock Type). How can we extend the InfoCube 0IC_C03 with the R/3-Field MSEG-INSMK? Should I define a new Generic Datasource based on the table MSEG to extract the field INSMK. The table MSEG is very large. What would be Delta-Specific Field for Generic Delta? I would load the data from generic DataSource into a new DSO. And I can read the field MSEG-INSMK per Look-Up from the DSO in the transformation to the InfoCube 0IC_C03. Is this the solution? Many Thanks Moha

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question