cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to control Remaining plan order value in PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I don't want to check budget in remaining order plan value at the time of Production order creation.

how can i control this. please suggest on this..

regards,

siddu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Siddu,

If you do not want to check budget on rem order plan , go to OPSC and put tick mark on "Planning" indicator. By doing this, rem order plan will not be added to the assigned value and be remain in planning only there by not consume budget.

Regards,

Kalpesh Agrawal

ferryu
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks that's the points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

the value which is updating in Rem ord plan is the indents which you are raising with WE Reservation plant stock in network(existing stock value) for materials

for services :the order which is done for partial Qty  the remaining will be updated in Rem  ord plan 

regards

Amabrish

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

for that you have to check tolerance parameter for budget functionality as that should not have ++ which consider to all kind of activity so define according to suitability.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

I have maintained budget tolerance is ++ but i need control Production order plan values, at the time of confirmation production order budget have to be consume...

suggest on this if any idea......

thanks

siddu.

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

OPSV transaction to stopping plan value updating in plan version from production order.

so uncheck mark those parameter then test this scenario.

let us know if have any issue?

my assumption is on remaining order plan. Assigned = Actual Costs + Commitment + Remaining Order Plan

take example as we have PR=10qty, PO=10qty, GR=5. When we force close the PO, the 5 open quantity going to Remaing order plan, therefore the money trap in remaining order plan

so you can do teco to cost object is the one solution for above issue or reduce the quantity from PO so that it won't be go to remaining order plan. and 3rd one is like cost Project System > Costs > Budget > Define tolerance limits or Specify exempt cost elements but it will change your existing functionality so i would like suggest you to go through root cause by sap.

Regards,

Sanjeev

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

How is the Budget Tolerance limits set? You need to modify these settings and re-run Budget AVAC to remove the check..

Regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siddu,

As said by Sunil, in OPSV T code for category 20 activate check box for Addit. and assigned funds in plan.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for Reply, i have done same thing in OPSV tcode i have removed Category 10 & 20 also but i am getting remaining order plan in report S_ALR_87013558 report. as well as it's consuming my budget.

regards

siddu.

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

Please check OPSV transaction where addit. & assign Fund in plan are used for different order types.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for Reply, i have done same thing in OPSV tcode i have removed Category 10 & 20 also but i am getting remaining order plan in report S_ALR_87013558 report. as well as it's consuming my budget.

Regards

Siddu

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

Rem Order Plan means Remainder from Apportioned Orders/Networ. so this field includes values from Order which are assigned to PS object and Network Too.

Value in Rem Order Plan may be planned in Network.

thanks

Sunil

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddu,

Please check OPSV transaction where addit. & assign Fund in plan are used for different order types.

thanks

Sunil