cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFDC Adapter error - Invalid XML structure : too many elements or no elements present

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am sending IDOC to sales force  system using SFDC adapter (Reciever) and getting  below error in RWB

"Message processing failed. Cause: javax.resource.ResourceException: com.advantco.sfdc.core.conn.SalesForceAdapterException: Invalid XML structure : too many elements or no elements present(Software version: 1.0.8) "

Could you please help me ?

Br

Mohana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohan,

Error is pretty straightforward. Check for below things -

1. Special Character in IDOC fields

2. Check if mapping is working correctly, if any and all fields are mapped to corresponding fields.

Test with IDOC XML putting directly in test tab of message mapping source, and test if mapping is working or not.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aashish ! I already did what you suggested but same error ;

I used the same scenario and tested with FILE adapter instead of SFDC and able to create file without any issues .

This is first scenario using SFDC adapter and Its giving issue with when I am using SFDC only .

Br

MohanaA

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What protocol (JDBC, WS or File) you are using to post data to SFDC? If it is JDBC, means you are posting wrong number of data to tables hence error in runtime (exception from SFDC).

Check errors on similar points.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohana,

This error is because of wrong XML structure. Please check your sender IDOC XML structure properly.

This error seems to be because of some XML node which has starting tag but no end tag or vice-versa.

Thanks,

Apu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

Thanks for your response !  I tested the same scenario by replacing receiver SFDC with FILE adapter and file created successfully .

Br

MohanA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan/Das/Aashish,

we are planning to get SFDC adapter through Advantco, can oyu give some brief on SFDC Adapter.

Currently we r using SOAP Adapter for SFDC

1) Can u explain SFDC Adapter is best for Salesforce Integration?

2) we can get session ID with out any java code through SFDC Adapter

3) for this (salesforce) REST adapter we can use instead of SOAP Adapter.

what is the benefits will get in SFDC Adapter.

Regards

Pradeep A