cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cumulative quantity has exceeded still billing have condition value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requirement – One discount condition which will be applicable up to a certain quantity at billing.

Issue – Condition is getting determined at billing while cumulative quantity has exceeded.( I am using pricing type C in copy control delivery to billing).

Note –     1.  I am using partial Delivery method.

2. When creating new order functionality is working fine.   

Existing Scenario-           

i.  I have created one condition with condition update setting.

ii. I have maintained VK11 with amount 90 Rs. and Max.cond.base value  1000 qty  in additional data.

iii. I have created one sales order (ord. qty. 1500).

iv. Created 1st delivery and billing for 1000 qty.

v. When creating 2nd  billing(qty 200) with same delivery, system is picking discount condition which should not happen as billing quantity has exceeded.

Please advise

Thanks and Regards,

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Did you check CONDITION UPDATE & CONDITION INDEX in the condition type properties V/06

please check these fields and try

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Yes, I had updated this setting before executing scenario.

Thanks

Vinod

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Have you checked, the scenario when u are delivering any quantity above 1000, and then billing that delivery..?

Is the condition update working then? ie, its giving a discount of 90*1000 only in the invoice as same as in the sales order..?

Please test this to understand the issue better.

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jobi,

Thanks for giving new scenario, I tested with it and found at invoice discount is in multiplication of delivered quantity(90*1200) which is wrong and , not in multiplication of Max.cond.base value (90*1000) which is correct.

Please reply if you have any solution for it.

Thanks,

Vinod

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it correct in sales order ? ie is it 90* 1000 ?

If so try changing pricing type in copy control, and test.  try with A or D.

what is the condition class?

JObi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, It is correct in sales order (90*1000).

Can not use Pricing Type A or D as i have to redetermine all condition accept manual condition for which i am using pricing type C.

Condition class is 'A' Discount or surcharge.

Thanks,

Vinod

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Vinod,

I was asking you to do a testing in your sandbox, The test will help to analyse further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

I tested with both type A & D and getting some unexpected value. Don't know from where system getting this calculation in both cases.

By the way, I have solved this issue by creating one condition value routine.

Thanks for your replies.

Vinod

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Which routine have you created..did u create a routine for  'alt  calc type' or 'alt cond base value' in pricing ?

If after using A or D in pricing type in copy control, the condition values are not copied from the sales order, then that means there is some issue with the copying control settings.

Anyways, now you have met your requirement.

Please close this discussion.

Regards

Jobi