cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line in Scheduling Agreement non modifiable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I'm creating Scheduling Agreement with VA31. The issue is that Schedule line category is coming as non-modifiable. Is it standard that in Scheduling Agreement, you can not overwrite default schedule line category? In customizing for Assign Schedule line categories, Manual schedule line categories are defined, but still I can not overwrite Schedule line category in VA31. Pl suggest what can be the reason. I don't have any ABAPer at my rescue.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sgr,

As per the standard system,it is possible to change the Sch.Line category.

Try to create new sch.agreement in sandbox with following type

Order Type:LP

Item Category : LPN

Sch.Line.Category: CN (Based on the setting in VOV5,this will be determined).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Loganathan,

We are not using LP. We are using copy of LZ type of Scheduling Agreement. Although I tested in Sandbox with LP. There the sch line categ is modifiable.

Thank you.

P.S: I tried to create LZ also. There also Sch line categ field was non-modifiable.

I've checked Sch Agree type in VOV8. Variant in Transaction flow is blank. I do not have access to SHD0. So if Variant field in Transaction flow in VOV8 is blank then can there be any other way to have Transaction Variant?

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sgr,

LZ do not have schedule lines in STD. if u are getting, schedule line tab at item level, then it may be enhanced

Jobi

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sgr,

For Sch.Line Agreement for component suppliers,we cant change sch.line category as of normal sch.line agreement.

Based on MRP for Delivery Schedule Types (Field available in Header Data under SALES view) and item category,sch.line category will be determined.

MRP IndicatorFORECASTJIT
AL1CN
BL1L1
CBNL2
DL1L2
ECNCN

However,To decide which type of delivery schedule is currently relevant for requirements and delivery, the system uses the JIT delivery schedule horizon and the material requirements planning indicator in the scheduling agreement header

Try to change the MRP Indicator available in Header data to match your requirement.

For more info,try this URL

Scheduling Agreements for Component Suppliers (SD-SLS-OA) - SAP Library

Regards

Logan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sgr,

This is not standard behaviour of Scheduling agreements.

There must be some transaction varients or user dependent field diablement being active for this.

Or may be a program modification too

Please check them.

Regards

Jobi