cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI - Important Areas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to SAP PI and exploring it to learn the concepts. Could you please help me in knowing what are all the important and critical areas to be taken care on already active PI system. In simple, what are the Do's and Dont's in case of active SAP PI system.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Eng said you should first to understand how this community works. Simple questions that you can answer yourself doing easy search are not allowed. I little suggestion is to start with a basic blog like this http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-41766, later you can write down all your doubts about the concepts that you don't understand. Later, you can do a second search more specific with these doubts, if you don't understand even with a second search, you can ask in the forum, but at least in your question you can demonstrate that you have tried to find out the doubts by yourself.

Regards.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Welcome to SCN.

Please note that this is an expert forum for expert users. If you have a particular technical issue that requires technical expertise, then posting a thread would be appropriate.

If you just want documents and guidelines, please use the search functionality instead. There are many articles, blogs that are readily available.

Try search terms like : PI beginners, PI best practice, PI do's and don'ts

Rgds

Eng Swee