Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Transports in NWDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I need some help. I am new to NWDI. I have facing some problem in JDI:

1. I have few requests which were released by the developer from NWDS. The requests went properly to the consolidation system but when we transported it to the Assembly system its failing with error Assembly fail. What could be the problem, Is there any problem in the program. While doing the transport to the Assembly system, i put the tick only on the 2nd check box (Same support pckge number as last support package number). What happens if i put a tick on the first one.

2. When we Assemble the component, it says start assembly for the whole queue, is there any way where in I can start the assemble only for a singe request and not for the whole queue cos any request released by the developer now is failing and not going beyond the assembly system.

3. Is there any way I can delete a request from the Assembly queue. Cos I transported few request in the P system now, and they go fine. But any request that is transported to the Assembly is failing. So, can I empty of delete the request in the queue.

Please clarify my doubts.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Warm Regards,

Rajeet

Message was edited by:

Rajeet Mathur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. What does the Assembly log say?

2. You can only assemble complete Software Components. If you have multiple SC's in one track, you can use the dropdown in the Assembly tab to select the SC you want to assemble.

3. No. Instead you should figure what is causing the Assembly to fail and resolve that (perhaps with additional transports).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Thanks! The issue was solved. There was this problem of nwds_cmsadm password. After chaning, it worked fine.note 840523 was helped me to fix it.

Thanks

Warm Regards,

Rajeet