cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Since i am new to NW administration i need to know how can one restrict access to some of the applications in NW04S.

Thanks,

LiNI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lini,

As you are the administrator you need to assign roles for the different users,you can do so by login on to ume and selectin the different users and assign them specific roles.You can refer this link for further help

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/ee/10df3d0eb8af5ee10000000a114084/content.htm

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes you can do so. I think the question you have asked is to how to assign user roles in NWA so that they have the restricted access. Your question doesn't deal with ABAP user and roles.

Fine you just need to create the user assign the roles which you want them to have . It can be read only or whatever you want.

If you can tell your requirement i can further clarify.

reward with points.

former_member190272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a role via t code PFCG.and give tcodes for user.

Thanks

Pankaj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it possible to giv a set of users a specfic access criteria?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lini,

Yes, you can create users (with your admin user) in your new client (previously created and other than 000, 001) using the transaction SU01. When you are creating them , one of the tabs asks you about the profiles and roles for this users. You can use one of the standards profiles/roles to restrict the access to your users.

Hope this helps you.

Jessica