<!--HELP[Manual modification of the header may cause parsing problem!]/-->

<!--LOGGINGVERSION[2.0.7.1006]/-->

<!--NAME[/oracle/***/sapdata1/SUM/sdt/log/SUM/DEFINE-TARGET-SOURCE_07.LOG]/-->

<!--PATTERN[DEFINE-TARGET-SOURCE_07.LOG]/-->

<!--FORMATTER[com.sap.tc.logging.TraceFormatter(%d [%6s]: %m)]/-->

<!--ENCODING[UTF8]/-->

<!--LOGHEADER[END]/-->

Apr 18, 2015 8:03:30 PM [Info  ]: The detected system topology is ABAP_ONLY

Apr 18, 2015 8:03:30 PM [Info  ]: Dialog eliminator inboxOpEliminator does not allow to omit dialog DefineTargetDialog

Apr 18, 2015 8:03:30 PM [Info  ]: Dialog eliminator stackOpEliminator does not allow to omit dialog DefineTargetDialog

Apr 18, 2015 8:03:30 PM [Info  ]: Dialog eliminator ContentLocationDialogEleiminator does not allow to omit dialog DefineTargetDialog

Apr 18, 2015 8:03:30 PM [Info  ]: Dialog eliminator DownloadSMPEliminator allows to omit dialog DefineTargetDialog

Apr 18, 2015 8:55:43 PM [Info  ]: Setting catalog key inbox.option to value true into shared input catalog.

Apr 18, 2015 8:55:43 PM [Info  ]: Setting catalog key stack.option to value false into shared input catalog.

Apr 18, 2015 8:55:43 PM [Error ]: The provided Stack file or Directory: /oracle/***/sapdata1/TT_stack.txt, is not valid.

Apr 18, 2015 8:55:43 PM [Info  ]: Dialog eliminator inboxOpEliminator does not allow to omit dialog DefineTargetDialog

Apr 18, 2015 8:55:43 PM [Info  ]: Dialog eliminator stackOpEliminator does not allow to omit dialog DefineTargetDialog

Apr 18, 2015 8:55:43 PM [Info  ]: Dialog eliminator ContentLocationDialogEleiminator does not allow to omit dialog DefineTargetDialog

Apr 18, 2015 8:55:43 PM [Info  ]: Dialog eliminator DownloadSMPEliminator allows to omit dialog DefineTargetDialog

Apr 18, 2015 9:05:45 PM [Info  ]: Setting catalog key inbox.option to value false into shared input catalog.

Apr 18, 2015 9:05:45 PM [Info  ]: Setting catalog key stack.option to value true into shared input catalog.

Apr 18, 2015 9:05:45 PM [Error ]: The following problem has occurred during step execution: com.sap.sdt.j2ee.tools.spxmlparser.SPXmlParserException: /oracle/***/sapdata1/TT_stack.txt is not a valid stack definition file.

Could not parse XML file /oracle/***/sapdata1/TT_stack.txt.

org.xml.sax.SAXException has occurred: Content is not allowed in prolog.

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.

DETECT  define_target  define-target-dialog  define-target-source  com.sap.sdt.j2ee.services.servicesimpl.DefineTargetService  class com.sap.sdt.j2ee.tools.spxmlparser.SPXmlParserException

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

txt stack is not working but XML is working ,i am using the XML file.

thanks for you everyone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update Heng. Kindly close the thread.

regards,

pavan

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

>>Apr 18, 2015 9:05:45 PM [Error ]: The following problem has occurred during step execution: com.sap.sdt.j2ee.tools.spxmlparser.SPXmlParserException: /oracle/***/sapdata1/TT_stack.txt is not a valid stack definition file.<<

You provided the wrong stack file. In fact the xml version of the stack file should be supplied.

If you want to change the SP level then you need to recreate the stack file using the maintenance optimizer.

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you said need to change SP level by editing stack file,the same i would not suggest you.In this regards try to generate an updated stack.xml file again with updated information for the upgrade,similar i suggested in my first response to you as well.

Hope you'll consider my suggestions .

Have a nice weekend

0 Kudos

The attachment is my stack file ,could you help check?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You took the wrong one(.txt file). Take the .XML file and run the SUM tool again.

regards,

pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>Could not parse XML file /oracle/***/sapdata1/TT_stack.txt.

Did you try to edit the stack file??

regards,

pavan

0 Kudos

I was not eidt the tack.txt file.

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Heng,

com.sap.sdt.j2ee.tools.spxmlparser.SPXmlParserException: /oracle/***/sapdata1/TT_stack.txt is not a valid stack definition file.

Have you read the lines in log which you shared,It's completely an issue with your stack file generated or using.

SUM tool is clearly asking for stack.xml instead of stack.txt

Try to use stack.xml file here to proceed further for a successful upgrade.

Good luck !!

0 Kudos

the stack.xml file is working ,but i want to change the Support package level. what should I do?