cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Customers who are having multiple Bill to Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have requirement where we have to segregate  customers who are having only multiple Bill to Party.

For example: There are 10,000 customers but only 4000 customers are having multiple Bill to party. I need list only 4000 customers which are having multiple Bill to Party and individual bill to party number(Like Customer 1000, BP-10001,BP-1002  etc.).

We need customer list which  is having multiple Bill to Party.

I have checked   all the possible tables like KNVP/VBPA etc.

I have checked basic Config. Partner function in VOPAN/VOPA ect.

Searched and checked Google but did not get any clue. Kindly suggest.

Kindly suggest what I missing here. Thanks lot in advance.

Regards,

D.Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

D,

Partner counter will help in this requirement!

When a SP has e.g. 2 BP, then in KNVP-PARZA the counter will show 1. In SE16N, in KNVP, set PARZA greater than 0, you will get all the SP that have more than 1 BP.

Like Customer 1000, BP-10001,BP-1002

Additional comment, as you know KNVP is at sales area level, so the same SP can be in two different sales areas, so take this into consideration; you have to populate the list of customers according to your business requirement.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks TW,

The counter point skipped my mind. If the counter is used, there would be no need for the unnecessary logic I had mentioned.

Deb

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deb,

Two years back, a client asked me for a similar requirement and partner counter was the solution.

Again, we marvel at the great design (and functionalities) of SAP SD!

TW

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

You could ask your abaper to build the below logic.

1. Check KNVP for all entries with partner function BP.

2. Sort with the customer number (customer number being the key field would be sorted).

3. Remove all customer which do not repeat in KNVP.

4. you are left with list of customers which have multiple BPs.

If you wish to achieve it without ABAP.

1. Download KNVP with BP to excel.

2. Sort using Customer number.

3. Remove all entries which do not repeat.

4. You have the list.

Let me know if this helps.

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont know if there is any standard report existing in the system that can give you the details. The table KNVP that you went into is correct.

If it is for one time, then, i would suggest you to download details from KNVP on to an excel and then do the filter. If it is a report that users are asking for then, i suggest you build a customer report either using SAP query or in ABAP. In both cases I feel you may want to get help from ABAP. You may also want to look at BW as an option to build this report as it is easy to build it there and customer master data would not change frequently.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mukund S