SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate FICA doc after billing without invoice ,does it possibel?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello export ,

.I have a requirement that client want to post transaction to FICA after Billing in CI component without invoicing  , do you think it's possible ?

Can anyone advise me ?  thanks !

Lee

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mary Lee.

Invoicing is the process that links billing to the contract accounts receivables and payables (or, in other words, among other, creates the FI-CA document).

What would be the difference between the standard invoicing and the the functionality you would like to achieve? Or, what does the invoicing process do that you dont want to be done? Maybe then we can see how to work it out.

Marko

0 Kudos

Hi Marko,

I have similar requirement. We need to Post FICA document(after Billing in CI component) without invoicing, In case of Estimates. Please advise.

Thanks

Sridhar.

0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

What you can do is

1. Trigger Manual billing FM

2. Trigger billing simulation FM inside Manual bill FM and make ERCHZ structure the way you want

So now you have a manual bill doc with your estimated line items amount now create invoice for this.

regards

Manoj