cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Product Determination with Org Data does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP-Experts,

we are currently facing an error when we work with the Partner Products in our CRM System. Once we have entered a normal material number in the field Product ID, the System does not determine correctly the Partner Product ID corresponding to the sales organization data. In our SAP ECC System the Partner product ID Determination based on our product ID is working fine.

These are the steps we did before:

1. Activate Partner Product Determination on Transaction Type Level

2. Entered a sales Organisation Business Partner related Partner Product ID for the Determination of the Partner product depending on the sales organization and Business Partner.

Aftere These steps the Determination of the Partner product ID was not working. We recognized that there seems to be an issue with function module CRM_ORDERADM_I_PARTNER_PROD_OW where it is working from the Partner product ID to the product ID (the other way around.)

My question to you is now if you had the same issue in the past and if you found a solution to solve this.

Best Regards,

Marius

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you found the answer?

I have similar issue. We have partner product ID maintained in the Customer-Material Inforecord from ECC. Configuration is done properly for CRM transaction. When partner product ID is entered, system determines our product ID correctly. However when our product ID is entered, system doesn't determine partner product ID. Is the standard works like that?

I can add that when CRM Quotation is replicated to ECC, then when it comes back, partner product ID is available in CRM, as in SD partner product determination works correctly.

Regards
Lukasz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

Have you Created, Alternative Product Id type and assign to Product type ?

If not please do that in the following path: IMG-> Cross application components -> SAP Product -> Alternative Product IDs .

Hope you will get the Partner product numbers into sales orders against product Id. by doing the mentioned customization.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

Consider below link, may be useful for you.

Rgds

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hariprasad,

thanks for your answer.

We have already checked the Product Substitution in our CRM System. Unfortunately this is not the function which we are looking for.

As described above we are looking for a solution to get the Partner product ID when we enter our product id.

Best Regards,

Marius