cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location can not be used for TM; Type 1020 reserved for other applications.

shaktiprasad_dash
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I transferred Transportation service providers from ERP to TM, while displaying them in locations getting below error (Ref. Screenshot).

Please suggest if I missed anything.

Thanks,

Shakti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is a standard functionality. By default the carriers will be created as location type 1020.

This setting is maintained in ECC at:

SPRO-> Integration with other SAP components -> Advanced planning and optimization -> Application specific- settings and enhancements - Settings and enhancement for shipments -> Assign vendor account group to APO location type.

If you want to see the carrier details, refer to the corresponding Business Partner.

If you want carrier like a vendor location, then change the above setting or create carrier with account group same as that of vendors.

shaktiprasad_dash
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bimal,

Thanks for your reply. Account group 0005 maintained with location type 1020 in above settings as said by you.

Is it possible to have carriers with location type 1020 without changing to vendor location types.

Thanks,

Shakti

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As I said, there is nothing wrong in configuration. The carriers are supposed to be created as location type 1020 and Vendors as 1011 [Standard SAP].

However in certain situations we may require carrier to act like a vendor. Is this the scenario in your case? Else go ahead with this setup.

If you want to see the carrier details in TM, go to transaction /nBP and enter the carrier number.