Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mostly tables in process or scheduled for a longer period of time

former_member226419
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am a newbie to SLT. Sorry if I ask some basic stuff.

I am using HANA and SLT and can see below list of tables are in state or 'In Process' or 'Scheduled' for couple of days.

For one of my Ztable its says 'scheduled' in HANA and trigger state is DEACTIVATED in SLT.

Now what I want to do is delete the same from HANA and replicate it again but I am not able to do.

Below are the list of the tables which are creating issues,

I am attaching both HANA as well as SLT screenshots.

Kindly let me know the approach needs to be followed to solve the issues.

I have one more query , I am trying this on my home HANA system but in projects

will loading of data or migrating of tables from ECC to HANA will be done by BASIS guys or by HANA developer?

By profession I am ABAP as well as HANA developer.

BR

Sumeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Prabhith
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Now what I want to do is delete the same from HANA and replicate it again but I am not able to do.

Remarks:

Sometimes, the UI side does n't seems to be working as expected in the Hana studio side.

Did you try this:

SLT System -->  LTRC -->

Stop and restart again.

BR

Prabhith

former_member226419
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your time.

Actually I am a developer and these connections has been created by our basis team.

They have now created one more configuration.

Please see below screenshot.

I have couple of questions here.

a.) Once all the DD0T* tables have been replicated, then only we should start replicating our Ztables rite?

b.) I have one more query. Will all the tables ( MM,SD, FI etc) will be migrated by BASIS team only right? Not by the developers except z tables?

BR

Sumeet

former_member252769
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

a) Only start replicating/load the tables once metadata tables (DD0*) comes in replication or in process status.

b) It depends on the responsibilities of the teams, it can be done by anyone either you or basis.

If the tables are in "In process" state it means they have completed the load and are in replication state which is fine.

And if you want to delete the table the from HANA and replicate it again then first "STOP REPLICATION" the table and then "REPLICATE" the table again.

As soon as you stop and replicate it will the delete the table from HANA DB and create it again.

Cheers,

Brillion

former_member226419
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for replying. Actually I am facing one issue with Ztable. For ztable its showing trigger status as 'initial' in LTRC and in HANA data provisioning its status showing as 'Scheduled'. Itried to activate the trigger in LTRC but still its not working. Can you throw some light on this?

former_member252769
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sumeet,

You can follow below steps...

1. Stop the ztable and replicate again

if not working then,

2. try to create db triggers manually.

If not working then check what are no. of jobs you have set in the configuration in LTRS system.

And what are the no. of free background jobs available in LTRS system (check it via SM50).

Cheers

Brillion

former_member226419
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already did this. One thing I observed when I went to LTR. Triggers are not activated.

Shall I contact BASIS team for the same?

BR

Sumeet

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

Can you check through tcodes ST22 and SM21 to see what kind of aborts are getting generated in your source and SLT system?

Also go to tcode -LTR-> tab Application logs and filter for your ZTABLE name and check what error logs are being generated?

Regards,

Saritha K

former_member252769
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet

Did your problem solved ???

Please check if master job is running or not....if not running then restart the master job through LTR tcode..

Regards