cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase requisition with Item Category – L creation via Maintenance orders (Plant Maintenance)

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru’s,

I have a scenario where purchase requisition with Item Category – L (subcontract External) for Repair items (Storeroom Process) need to get generated with Item category-L.This requirement is to MAP in my system.

I am aware that purchase requisition can be created with reference to maintenance orders.

Can anybody through some light on the integration between PM and MM.

If creation of purchase requisition is possible via maintenance orders then please explain me with detailed steps both configurations and master data so that I can able to replicate the same as per business requirement.

I look forward to the expert’s response.

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Experts,

Any response on my query would help me a lot.

Cheers,

kumar .S

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need to activate the business function for subcontracting with refurbishment orders and do the required configuration for the order type, material provision indicators, etc. If you search this forum using these terms, you will find lots of help. Also, standard SAP help has a lot of info about this process.

Paul

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I tried searching and couldn't get any links for the same.

Can you please provide if you have with you.

It would really help to map this requirement as per business expectation.

Regards,

Kumar.S

Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar.S

You have to installed DIMP 6.0, and activated the business function Refurbishment and Subcontracting (LOG_EAM_ROTSUB) and Serial Numbers in Purchasing (LOG_MM_SERNO) .

Please check the below link:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1956895

Hope it will help you to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Ritesh