Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DBSQL_DUPLICATE_KEY_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Experts.

In our ERP production system, we are receiving dumps DBSQL_DUPLICATE_KEY_ERROR. It came from different programs and some are from users and some are from system user. here are the affected programs: SAPLBUPA_TAX_SAVE, SAPLCCCO, SAPLSZA0 and SAPLV45V.

i have checked the following notes 170907 and 175154 but those notes are not applicable in our system.

Any inputs on this dumps?

I attached the sample dump logs.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Florence

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems related to some customer developments, check FM Z_TRIGGER_REPLICATION_CRM_CP or other FM of FG ZCRM_REPLICATION_BP.

Regards,

Raymond

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florence,

You should debugging to check what data exactly in gt_crmparnr[]. and why crmparnr dbtable already have the duplicate value.

regards,

Archer

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems related to some customer developments, check FM Z_TRIGGER_REPLICATION_CRM_CP or other FM of FG ZCRM_REPLICATION_BP.

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Could you search for recent import of modified program (exit, BAdI) or wrong transport/overflow of number range intervals on your system?

Regards,

Raymond

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This site is not designed as a replacement for technical expertise - some effort (and knowledge) is expected from posters. For that reason I am locking this thread. (And have rejected the earlier post of 3 more dumps for analysis).

The OP has already said that they have an abapper. That resource should be doing the necessary analysis and if he/she gets stuck, then opening one question per issue - together with what was tried and the analysis so far.