cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident Mgmt for VAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have to configure Incident management for VAR scenario.

i am facing few issues with VAR related activities.

I have few customers appearing in view V_AISAPCUSTNOS and installation no in V_AIINSNRS.

Although in the job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT i get error message no authorization for system data maintenance for the S user.

In BP i can see only 1 organization created as sold to party.

In IB 52 i can see few systems as well,do i need to assign the partner no of above created BP(Org) as sold to party for the system which are created?

I have manually created the key users and in BP i have maintained the CRM0001 and SP0002 entries for this user and have maintained the relationship as " Is contact person for" and assigned the BP( org) that was created automatically earlier.

But when i go to workcenter ITMS and Created message of type ZMIV i still get the error message

"You are not assigned to any iBase entries. Please contact your system administrator"

But for the user that i have logged on with has the entries CRM0001 and SP0002.

Please advice.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check:

BP_USER_GEN or AI_SDK_USER_BP_GEN

Please read from Page 33 of pdf file from below link to know more about this report.

http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700001056012011E

Thanks

Vikram

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you create the BP from BP_GEN and then add the remote managed system and create, it will solve your issue or you can proceed as below

In the t-code BP.

You need to go Identification add as

CRM001     External System Identifier     SID INSTALLATIONNUMBER CLNT USERID

Regards

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It didnt help.

Tried with BP_GEN also.

Regards