SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing issue

azizahamed
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a change related to pricing.

A customized pricing procedure is activated here for an article type (ZCAT).The article generally has no stock in the store. When customer requires this article, store user creates a sales order in store portal, from which a PR is generated and then PO. At the time of sales order creation, user enters the cost price from which sales price is calculated.

Now, at the time of GR against the PO, user may need to change the cost price. But system is not allowing to change the price. even it is not possible to change in SAP. To change the purchase price, 1st it has to be changed in sales order and then in PO. Without changing in sales order, it can not be changed in PO. The condition type used in the PO pricing procedure is PBKL.

Can you please explain what can be the reasons ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aziz,

It may be because of the configuration of your condition type. Can you please tell whether the manual change is allowed for the condition type in PO? If yes, then manual change should have a priority.

In condition type configuration, you have to flag the check boxes for changes allowed for value

With this setup, you should be able to change the price directly in PO.

Let me know if you need any more details.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aziz,

It may be because of the configuration of your condition type. Can you please tell whether the manual change is allowed for the condition type in PO? If yes, then manual change should have a priority.

In condition type configuration, you have to flag the check boxes for changes allowed for value

With this setup, you should be able to change the price directly in PO.

Let me know if you need any more details.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Thanks Amit.

Regards

Aziz