cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set visibility of two screen elements binded to same attribute of type WDUI_VISIBILITY in standard Webdynpro application

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a task in which i have to hide one screen element and show another and both are binded to same attribute of type WDUI_VISIBILITY.

here is the explaination.

I am customizing standard Webdynpro application HRESS_C_CORRECTIONS in which Three buttons( NEW, EDIT and DELETE ) and one table TABLE_WORK_TIME is binded to same visibility attribute CALENDER_VIEW of node VISIBILITY.

My requirement is to hide the three buttons and show the table. As it is standard i have tried to hide the button doing enhancement in post exit of wddomodifyview using class CL_WD_BUTTON_TOOLBAR and passed 02 value attribute CALENDER_VIEW. but it not solving my problem.

Please revert if you have any solution for same.

Thanks

Syed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies. It is solved as i changed the binding property of table and button by SET_BINDING Method Dynamically. As it was standard application i achived it through post exit enhancement for WDDOMODIFYVIEW method.

Thanks

Shehzad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shehzad,

Can you please share the whole relevant code with the community?

Thanks,

Gabor

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shehzad,

Run your WDA in Admin mode and try to change the UI property of the required button to Invisible.

Please see the similar requirement in one of my blog.

BR,

RAM.

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Syed,

You can do this by marking the attribute during the binding of the visibility property in view layout by marking the check box invert property. So that if two UI's are  bound to a single attribute, then one would be visble and the other would be invisble.

Regards,

Harsha

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And another approach is to hide the screen elements through personalization , by running the application in Admin mode.