cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Contract price is resetted when plant code is filled up in Shipping tab of item level.

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In Sales Contract item level, in order to retrieve Material tax classification codes in Billing Document tab, I have to fill up plant code in Shipping tab.

After doing so, yes, relevant Material tax classifications appeared in Billing Document tab.

However, prices entered in Condition tab went missing.

Is this standard SAP behaviour. If yes, kindly help me to understand why.

If no, what may be the root cause.

Also, what needs to be done to ensure the pricing remains as it is after tax classification is defaulted due to plant code maintenance in Billing Document tab.

Kindly advise.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Azizul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is standard behavior. Whenever we change or enter certain fields (Plant, Pricing date, material quantity etc) pricing is always determined.

Why do you need to enter plant manually? If you have automatic pricing then this price must redetermine automatically and if you have entered manual pricing then you have to enter it again.

Thank$

0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

Thank you for your input on this.

The company is not having physical stock, thus, material master is not extended to Plant stock / SLoc stock views; also no accounting / costing view are maintained.

They only had Sales views maintained.

In sales contract, they just enter material master and manually entered price(s) in defaulted condition type(s).

Anyway, clearly understood on your points. Really helpful.

Thank you.

Azizul

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

What is this business scenario? If there is no accounting view maintained than how come this material is posted in COPA and how do you see profitability analysis reports? I just want to know this for my own knowledge. This has nothing to do with this requirement.

If you have understood the scenario than please close the thread if no more discussion required.

Thank$