cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 500 SAP Internal Server Error Field symbol has not yet been assigned. (termination: RABAX_STATE)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus, I'm facing an error when i try to continue the first screen of the new project in the MOPz: SOLMAN 7.01 on Windows with SQL: 500 SAP Internal Server Error ERROR: Field symbol has not yet been assigned. (termination: RABAX_STATE) Error in ST22: Runtime Errors        GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED Date and Time          16.04.2015 16:47:29 Short text     Field symbol has not yet been assigned. What happened?     Error in the ABAP Application Program     The current ABAP program "ZCL_IM__IM_ORDER_SAVE=========CP" had to be       terminated because it has     come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed. User and Transaction     Client.............. 001     User................ "SOLMAN_ADMIN"     Language Key........ "P"     Transaction......... " "     Transactions ID..... "552F9331D6216153E10000000A0A21C8"     Program............. "ZCL_IM__IM_ORDER_SAVE=========CP"     Screen.............. "SAPMHTTP 0010"     Screen Line......... 2     Information on Caller ofr "HTTP" Connection:     Plug-in Type.......... "HTTP"     Caller IP............. "172.16.32.52"     Caller Port........... 8010     Universal Resource Id. "/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wda_mopz_plan"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check if it helps:

2046887 - Category modeler: GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED dump when changing application area value

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram, Thanks for the help. But there was a enhancement in the code that the ABAP developement solved for me.