cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRF+ Agent Rule Role owner determination for multiple roles in a Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a BRF+ Agent rule to look up regional role owners using a Custom Table with several DB lookups. usingall the dblookups I am able to pull in the roleowner from the z table for just 1 role in a request butunable to pull a list of role owners when there are mutiple roles added to a request. hereare the DB lookups.

DB lookup 1:

determinethereq GUID based on thereq noin GRACREQ

DB lookup 2: find the role id based on the req GUID in GRACREQPROVITEM

DB lookup 3: find the user group in the request in table GRACREQUSERGRP

This is the final DB lookup from the z table which has 3 keys ROLE_NAME, AUTH_GRP and REQTYPE

I am validating them using thisdb lookup

mydecision table looks like this with just 1 result column.

basedon the above set upI am able to pull up the role owner for 1 single role in a request but cant pull more than 1 role owner when there is more than 1 rolein a request. canyou please help.

I have the decision table set to "Return All matches found".

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Would you be able to provide more information as to what you are trying to achieve with the custom rule described and shared via screenshots above?

Do you want a Access Request agent to be the actual GRC Role Owner, or based on the request Header/Line Item attributes?

I would have assumed a normal BRF+ Line Item based custom agent rule using just a Decision table would have been sufficient.

Unless you are creating the custom tables whereby you can maintain different approvers in the various GRC systems in the landscape to avoid BRF+ maintenance restrictions.