cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_TAX_MAP_BADI debug

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody

I am implementing SRM 5.0 in the Extended Classic Scenatrio, tax calcualtion will occur in R/3 but I am having some problems to do this, problems with Jurisdiction Codes, note 436760 mention that badi BBP_TAX_MAP_BADI must be used to solve this problem, the problem is I didn't get a code for this babi, so I would like to debug this process while I am creating a PO in SRM WEB BROWSER.

SOMEONE KNOW HOW CAN I GET TO START DEBUGS.

THANKS

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM System are you using ?

You can implement the TAX_MAP BADI. But I am not sure it will help you out.

Anyhow, incase if you want this to handled from your SRM system, you can either implement any of the BADIs given below.

Try the Business Add-Ins using SE18 Transaction in SRM system. Note -> Please read the standard documentation of these BADIs before implementing them as per your business requirements.

BAdI Definition Name                             Description                                                                                
BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW                 Exit while creating a purchase order in the backend system 
BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK                      OLD Exit while creating a PO in the backend system      
BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI                      ECS: PO Transfer to Logistics Backend
BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI                    BAdI for Changing EBP Purchasing Documents                  
BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI                       General BAdI in Cross-Check for Message Returns             
BBP_DOC_SAVE_BADI                         General BAdI for Additional Checks                         

Do let me know, incase you face any problems.

<u>BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK / BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW BADI will definitely help.</u>

Please describe your detailed Business requirements. Incase you need any assitance in the code, i can help you out.

Even if, you need to debug the process, you can use SWO1 Transaction (put a break-point in the BADI) and then give the shopping cart number there to debug any particular shopping cart in SRM GUI.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dmp-dmagi_cml
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

In order to debug in SRM browser you have to enable gui funcionality in the browser.

Basicly you enable transaction, by accessing in your SAP GUI transaction SICF, and in category select SERVICE, for virtual host select DEFAULT_HOST and in the service path select /sap/bc/gui/sap/its/ and then select the transaction where you will be debugging, for instance "/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpsc02/". Press F8 to run it, double click on bbpsc02 or the transaction you selected, set it to edit mode, and then press the last button on the bottom right "GUI configuration". Here you have to add the following param/value: ~GENERATEDYNPRO / 1.

Save the changes, and now for this transaction if you put break-points in your code, for instance BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI, you will be able to debug via browser.

Hope this helps

Diogo Henriques