Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Hierarchy

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts

I have Maintained some product Hyrarchys in V/76 And i am checking in MMR> Sales org 2 but that value is not updating here

May i know any step i have missed in this case.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is coming with level. In the first screen you can see the first level data which you have created from V/76. Select the first level, and press next level, you can see the next level data.

As example : Create as below in V/76.

Then you can see the first level in MMR as below:

Select first level and click Next level. Now you can see the second level data as below:

Then again choose a level and press next level to see the third level.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

How did you maintain it in V/76? Please check have you maintained it correctly? It must come in MMR as showed by Dev.

If possible you can paste a screenshot here for better understanding the issue.

Thank$

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Yes it is coming after pressing into next level but with out pressing next level directly if we want to get what shall we do ?

Below added screen shot just after pressing next level only

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It always works like this. This is standard behavior. If you want to get a dump of this information you may take help of IMG table but in material master it is always like this as per my knowledge.

Thank$

stone_cold
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venu ,

If we know all the groups and subgroups for specific material then you can directly insert the value in PH field instead of searching the hierarchy every time.

e.g. If you PH is A--B--C--D--E then just fill the value as ABCDE in Material master.

You can paste ABCDE for other materials of same nature.