cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound delivery putaway quantity update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

It is regarding the putaway quantity update in inbound delivery with WM transfer order.

I found the putaway quantity updated immediately once TO created.

I have confusion that the putaway quantity should be updated once TO confirmed not created.

Could you please let me know your  comment? thanks!

Zhixian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is standard SAP behavior however at the time of PGR system check the whether delivery quantity is matching with putaway qty or not, if it match then only it allows to perform PGR

also one more setting is helpful in this regard (this help to update the quantity in delivery)

LE ----WM---Interface---Shipping ---Define Shipping Control at the Movement Type Level

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transfer order document in WM is the actual trigger to putaway a quantity in the warehouse. Its the starting point and based on which a goods movement is executed in the warehouse. What you see in the system is correct as per the standard design. i.e. when a TO is generated, system is informed that a X quantity is to be putaway or goods movement to be done for X quantity. So once the actual goods movement happens in the warehouse or is completed we confirm the transfer order that the material is moved to the destination. At this moment the quantity is putaway and the putaway quantity will become 0 or it will be moved to the actual destination bin.

Thanks,

Ram

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check in OMLX transaction what is the confirmation control set. If the check box is ticked you can have two step TO.

Regards

Binoy