Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice creation issue using VF06

former_member249399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I  scheduled job for VF06 transaction and provided  data like sales organization,  customer and date in the variant , selected the check box of Delivery-related document. It gives the proper list of delivery document but sometimes not  creating invoices for the same  it gives the no of doc in error but not getting error log in the spool. It is not working for Collective Billing Document.

I searched it on SDN but not yet resolved.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member249399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Actually I can see the log in v.21 but not getting the log for the deliveries which are missed out or not converted to invoice.

former_member249399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

any help on this issue , more explanation in thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3730065.   Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that you have checked "Collective processing log" box

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member249399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes it is checked.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in V.21

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member249399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laksmipathi,

Main problem is that invoices are not creating in VF06 for some deliveries when Delivery -related check box is checked , but invoices are  getting created when we entered delivery no on selection screen.   we developed one USER-EXIT to get some other requirement, that is working correct  and it is just getting some restriction on selection of document type. but after that logic we are facing this issue.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ranju,

To confirm, in VF04 it is working but not in VF06?

How do you know that proper list of delivery is created? Did you check these deliveries are in that list? Did you use VF06 or....?

TW

former_member249399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Typewriter,

Actually problem is with  tcode VF04, as per my knowledge VF06 calling VF04 in background.

VF06 is fetching proper delivery list , but not converting all delivery doc to Invoices.

We checked delivery  list in spool in SM37.

If we select same delivery no in VF04 , then Invoices are created.  But if we entered only Customer and sales organization in VF06 variant , it is not converting all deliveries to Invoices.

Thanks.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the explanation provided in the OSS  552767 - Billing documents missing in collective billing VF06 help your scenario?

Regards,