cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase cell height in Smartforms Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

How can we increase cell height in the table of a smartform.

Thnaks n Regards,

Santosh Kotra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Santhsh,

u acan't increase the table line height.. it will be automatically increase the height of the cell if there more data needs to be print in the cell.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

click on table->U can get button Setting-> click on setting->click Grid-> then u change ur width or height...

Thanks

sasmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Why you wanted to increase the cell height in the table? I think this option in only available in templates and not the tables.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suthagar,

I wanted to print a warehouse ticket for picking goods in a pre printed form. So, to have a coomon line i wanted to increase cell heigh.If i put in template i cant get all the values in internal tagble.

Thanks n Regards,

Santosh Kotra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Since it is preprinted sheet, please use the loop option instead of Table, there you can have an additional empty text if you want to skip the second line.. also it is possible to reduce/increase the space by increasing the font size in smartstyles

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi santosh,

there is an option called table painter where u can specify the size of the cell or some option like that where u can specify the cell structure ...pls check with that .

reward points if it helps u

ravi