Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Maintenance

mamoonr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is there a way that we can leverage GRC AC for updating a table with user name apart from Role Provisioning.

We have requirement where besides role provisioning, user id need to be mapped in one table for specific aceess.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mamoon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mamoon,

Can you be specific about your requirement?

I understand you want the UserID to be updated in a table after provisioning but please eloborate the logic behind this as I had similar scenarios for few requirements so that I can share my views

Regards,

Madhu.

mamoonr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

We have a separate request type(Lets take Abc), whenever this request type Abc is submitted irrespective of any role , the user must be mapped to one table.

THanks,

Mamoon

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mamoon,

In standard GRC functionality there is not such functionality available.

We also have similar scenario based on roles selected for few roles user need to have workflow setup in ECC system. Based on the role details only for that scenario we send our requests to additional stage called Workflow Admin and this guy does the maintenance of the table with UserID

In another project similar requirement is automated using custom program

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mamoon,

please specify the action expected from the request type Abc. Is the action(in Define request types) available in GRC AC.

eg. Standard action Create/Change User updates in SU01, and ultimately in USR* tables.

Similarly, custom action can call standard/custom t-code, which can update user id in standard/Custom table