Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manager field is blank

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello everybody!

Could anyone tell me whether the following copying procedure works as designed?

I created a user with roles (in two stages: manager - role owner)

Then I try to create one request as a copy of the previous. But in the end of copying procedure I got:

"User details have updated, as user id was modified" (message class GRAC_WF_REQUEST 834).

After the above notification the request goes to nowhere, because field with manager becomes blank.

Is it ok or no?

If I set provisioning option "Account validation check" I get message number 607 "Account Validation is ignored for system &1 due to conflicting actions."

Remark: the below screens show that I changed user's names, but even if I don't change them I get the following warning.

Some screen shots to describe the situation:

Regards,

Artem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Artem,

when you change the user name you need to confirm this by pressing enter so that all user details get updated. Also I strongly recommend to set the manager field to mandatory in the EUP configuration so that the request does not get routed into nowhere.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro,

I am also facing this error.

I have added ECC connector as one data source in ' User Details ' tab in Maintain Data Source Configuration for PSS.

If I am removing ECC connector from ' User Details ' tab in Maintain Data Source Configuration then I am not facing above error .

Please suggest the way out.

Regards,

Rahul Muni

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you manually selecting the Manager ID or is the Manager ID determiend by the user ID in the copied request and pulled through a connected HR/LDAP system?

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harinam,

I manually set manager ID in the field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure your Manager ID field is editable in the EUP form.