cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM- 3rd party integration error while performing synchronization between Solman and 3rd party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need your help and advise on the below issue.

I have configured ITSM 3rd party integration of Solman with a Non-SAP system  After performing the Configuration using the WSDL and (SOA Manager) Web service proxy the connection established between Solman and ALTRIS and that is when we tried to create the incident from ALTRIS system we can able to retrieve the same in solman. The vice versa is not happening.

And we are creating the incident in solman and when we try to synchronize with 3rd party we are facing the below attached error.

It will be really helpful it we get advise for the posted issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Kumar .D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Please make sure that you are using the standard webservice ICT_SERVICE_DESK_API. Also, check the following Wiki and make sure you have activated the interface correctly:

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2013/03/09/activating-ictservic...

Also check:

ITSM 3rd party interface Web Serv API Whitepaper 7.1

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for the suggestion.

All the configuration is been completed only the thing is we are facing the synchronization issue .

The ticket is getting created in Third party are getting reflected in solman . But when we create it from Solman the Third party is unable to retrieve it.

The same error screen shot which i have uploaded previously as well.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Kumar .D