cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman 7.1 Diagnostics agents connections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are busy performing the system preparation tasks on our solman 7.1 , we are on step 6.3 connect diagnostics agents  but agent don't appear on the agent availables in all SLD table:

We have checked on the system and agent is running on the SLD server:

Can someone help us with this issue?

Thanks a lot, Sapera

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If these agents are connected to SOLMAN then it should be visible in SMD agent administratoin under not authenticated or connected agents. If notw

There is script to pointing the SMD agents to solution manager and then you can push the agents from SMD SLD ; go to agent agent connectivity in the assign diagnostic agent and push the settings from there.

/usr/sap/SID/SMDAxx/script/smdsetup.sh managingconf hostname:"solman.full.qual.host.name" port:5xx04 user:SMD_ADMIN pwd:XXXXXXXX

Regards

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We tried it but...:

when we checked the log :

F  [Thr 3772] *** ERROR => SfEIO: SfChDir: chdir(I:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA98/j2ee) failed (errno = 2 No such file or directory)  [sfxxlib.hpp  201]

F  [Thr 3772] *** ERROR => Operation failed: SfEIO: SfChDir: chdir(I:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA98/j2ee) failed (errno = 2 No such file or directory)

[sfxxmain.cpp 1186]

F  ********************************************************************************

F  *** ERROR => Mutex initialization failed.

F  ***

F  *** Please see section 'Java process initialization issues'

F  *** in SAP Note 1316652 for additional information and trouble shooting advice.

F  ********************************************************************************

j2ee folder doesn't appear on the system, should we have a j2ee folder under I:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA98 ?

Also, do you know where the script takes the path? system is adding a / instead of a \

Thanks a lot, sapera

rishav54
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This was the guide I was following , when i checked the log i had this error:

********************************************************************************

F  Java environment properties

F    root directory    : I:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA98\exe\sapjvm_6

F    vendor            : SAP AG

F    version           : 1.6.0_75

F    cpu               : amd64

F    java vm type      : server

F    java vm version   : 6.1.067 24.55-b13

F    jvm library name  : jvm.dll

F    library path      : I:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA98\exe\sapjvm_6\jre\bin\server;I:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA98\exe\sapjvm_6\jre\bin

F    executable path   : I:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA98\exe\sapjvm_6\bin

F    SAP extensions    : available

F  [Thr 3772] *** ERROR => SfEIO: SfChDir: chdir(I:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA98/j2ee) failed (errno = 2 No such file or directory)  [sfxxlib.hpp  201]

F  [Thr 3772] *** ERROR => Operation failed: SfEIO: SfChDir: chdir(I:\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA98/j2ee) failed (errno = 2 No such file or directory)

[sfxxmain.cpp 1186]

F  *** ERROR => Mutex initialization failed.

F  ***

F  *** Please see section 'Java process initialization issues'

F  *** in SAP Note 1316652 for additional information and trouble shooting advice.

Do you have any idea what can be happening?

Thanks a lot, Sapera

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if the user daaadm sets up as per the recommendations, Please can you paste the log :\usr\sap\DAA\SMDA98\SMDAgent\log here.

Regards

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have de-installed and installed a new version of the agent and it worked.

Thansk a lto

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok please close the thread

Regards

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Now i'm having this issue:

thanks a lot, sapera

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you try as below

In the Agent Applications tree, selectcom.sap.smd.agent.application.global.configuration.

1.     In the Custom Value column, check whether the following parameters are set:

• dcc.url
    • dpc.url
    • e2e.mai.password
    • e2e.mai.user

2.     If no values are set, repeat the activity.

3. Check your authorizations and assign S_RFC profile and to user SMD_RFC, SOLMAN_ADMIN

Regards

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's not saving the parameters once i set them .

I've added the S_RFC with * to the users but error is the same:

do you have any other idea?

Thanks a lot, Sapera

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check what user you had maintained during the basic configuration.

2109884 - Error while calling Diagnostics setup web service during Solution Manager 7.1 Basic config...

Also please can you post the ST22 dumps/SLG1 logs regarding the same.

Regards

Rishav

Answers (0)