cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q.Notification-Person responsible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please guide me How & Who will assign TASKS &  ACTIVITIES in QM notification.

l Ex: If in our plant my self (K1) is responsible for Inward inspection for Bolts(Material :M1) ;receive from vendor V1, responsible person in purchase department for bolts is P1.&found a defect as "Bolt head damage"

please guide me with above generic example in a SAP driven plant ,who will assign the tasks / Activities& again who completes Tasks & activities.(Flow) 

Thanks,

karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Type-F1,F2 F3 system creating automatically notification during result recording in QA32/QE51n transaction.

Type -Q1,Q2,Q3 Quality engineer should create manually in QM01 transaction.

Q1-Customer Complaint against sale order/Return delivery

Q2- Vendor complaint against MIGO /PO order

Q3 -Internal Issue against production order or according to business.

Note : Quality Engineer should create notification in Task,we need to assign the responsible person,

Eg.If you are creating Q2 notification then your Task owner is Purchase team & Vendor,after release notification they will get workflow mail.based on that they need to proceed.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Thank you for your guidance,

If the purchase person called the Vendor to sort out whatever the damaged blots and vendor has completed the sorting within plant.( As per my understanding  purchase person put " task complete". after sorting --Please correct me if i am wrong.

Now where 'Activities' come in to place.Who will assign these.

Please guide how you are explained with above example.

In IDES- 2 Tasks tabs and Activities are observed (i.e one is header level and one is item level.) Please guide me.

Regards,

Karthik

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi karthik,

Yes your understand is correct.

Task & Activites we need to create a Catalogs in QS41 & QS51 -this is IMG transaction.

Eg. Task -Inform to vendor identify the root cause of the problem through your Purchase team.this details you have to update in Notification transaction under Task Tab

Activites -Complaint against vendor either through mail or phone or note this details you have to update in Notification transaction under Activites Tab.

Thanks in advance -this info is helpful give points