cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan and multiple SAP customers

murray_lahn
Participant
0 Kudos

As a consultant, I'm in the middle of installing and configuring SolMan 4.0 for a client. This client is currently running many SAP systems as they have gone through a couple mergers over the past few months/years. As a result, they have multiple SAP Customer numbers.

Now when you enter the Global Settings for the system you only have the option of ONE "S" id which of course is associated with ONE customer. As a result certain functions, like Maintaining Service Connections, sychronizing data with the Support Portal and other things don't work correctly.

Is there any any way around this limitation? The customer is working with SAP to merge the contracts, and hence get all systems under one customer, but due to contact jurisdicational issues this could take a while

What I need is either a way to put multiple "S" ids under the Global Settings (and of course have the system try them all until the function works) or be able to associate ONE "S" id with multiple customers. Is this possible?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murray,

currently the only way is to merge contracts under one group key as the customer does. We plan a functionality within Solution Manager to solve this problem also for customers that do not belong to the same group but there is no definite schedule for this. Sorry I can give you no other answer.

Regards

Andreas

Answers (0)