Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cleared item not updated in Main Bank Account FEBAN

former_member220526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i entered manual bank statement through FF67 and saved it. then i went to FEBAN to view if there was any open item left in this statement so that it can be posted manually. in FEBAN i found not a single open item in this statement which meant that all items of bank statement were transferred to main account. but when i viewed the main account G/L through FAGLL03 i found no item transferred. the cleared items shown in FEBAN are not transferred to main account. this has happened with only one statement. all other were posted successfully and values were updated in main account. Please guide me what do i have to do in order to fix this,

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are the accounting rules in automatic bank statements complete with 2 lines to clear bank and main account?

former_member220526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

yes they are. i think the issue was in specification of FF67. Further processing was set to "2" i have changes it to 4 now but the issue is how can i re-post a statement in FF67 which is already posted.

nico_dewaele
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

as mentioned earlier, look in FEBKO for the field KUKEY, entered that one in program RFEBKA96 to delete the statement so you can repost it.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Was your posting online, or via batch? Is the batch activated?

former_member220526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I was posting it manually. at the time i save the statement it also get cleared in FEBAN But, Results are not updated in Main account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

Check if there are entries in the outgoing and incoming accounts. If you find entries for this particular reconciliation, open the document and know where the offsetting entries were posted to.

If there are no such entries, it means that the entries did not get posted due to one reason or the other. You will need to Delete the last statement and  re-post it

former_member267327
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi faizan,

I would suggest you to delete that statement & re-process the statement via FF67 in the back ground or creating log rather than you continue with FEBAN.

However, if you want to continue with FEBAN then go to EDIT --> Posting Mode --> Foreground or Background.

In case of any issue, please let me know.

NOTE: if it is helpful please assign the point.

Regards,

Dattatraya Biradar

nico_dewaele
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

did you just save it in FF67 or did you post it aswell? First you have to click save on the input screen, then save on the inital screen to post

Further, check you settings:

in FF67: menu - settings - specifications

what is the processing type?

4 - online?

1/2: check SM35 for the batch input

3: check SM37 for the job

kr

Nico

former_member220526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The processing type was set to "3" How can i fix it now? will i have to delete the uploaded statement and re upload it? if so then how do i delete it? please help me here

nico_dewaele
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the statement has a short key (FEBKO-KUKEY), you can use that one in program RFEBKA96 to delete the statement

kr

Nico