cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different price triggering for same condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a requirement where i created sales order with condition type "ZLMP" with 20% on Net value and it is calculating perfectly in Sales order.But when it comes to Billing the Same ZLMP condition is showing 20% in line item but it is calculating 6%..I checked all the settings like condition records,copy controls..Can you people guide me how to solve this where iam giving an example

Sales order:

PR00     100*10=1000

ZLMP    20% on 1000=200

Total  1200(1000+200)

Billing:

PR00     100*10=1000

ZLMP    20% on 1000=200 but it is showing 20% but it is calculating 6% i.e.,60rs

Total  1060(1000+60)

Thanks & regards,

A. Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A,

In the billing document, "showing 20%" please explain how you checked this? Go to Analysis, to ZLMP, what is the percentage of this condition type? Paste that screenshot.

Is this delivery related or order related billing?

In copy control (VTFA / VTFL - depending upon above question) what is the pricing type?

(this is at item level)

Also, check if the order and bill have the same pricing procedures.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

I have gone through the same procedure which u said...Presently i can't share the screen shot but i can give the details which i have done

1) As you asked " Showing 20 %" means we maintained condition record with 20 % and in billing it is triggering 20% in line item but while calculating it is coming with 6% value on that

2) This is a delivery related billing

3)The price source is from delivery and pricing is same for both and in pricing there are no routines,requirements assigned to this condition type

In sales order and delivery there is no problem with that as it is calculating perfectly but in invoice this error is coming.

Thanks

A. Sudhakar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A,

In VTFL, at item level, what is the pricing type?

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

TW,

In VTFL the price source is "D"

Thanks

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A,

Screenshots of Condition tab from sales order and bill will be helpful.

TW

Answers (0)