cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion log of Profitab. Segmt No. in quotation

0 Kudos

Hello, Experts

Recently we upgrade ECC 5.0 to ECC6.0, we met an issue on profitability segment assignment in Quotation.

When I create a quotation and tried to saved it, it will have an imcompletion log which lead to item level's Profitability

segment No. So I go into the path: sales order item - Account assignment -- Profitability segment forward arrow ---  click

button ' derivation' , it will carry out related charateristic values. and then Click 'continue', I found the the forward arrow

still not go into GREEN, and then  you will  found the charaterstic values are blank again.

It seems the profitability segment can't be filled, the quotation always has an imcompletion log for' profitab. segment No.'.

Why it can't be determined automatically?Now I only found quotation has this issue, for sales order it is ok.

Cound you please help on this? It there any configuration for this?

Thanks very much!

Sophie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello, Crystal

I checked notes 729381, the item 13 ( ihe item is original item, VBAP-VBELV = VBAP-VBELN and VBAP-POSNV = VBPA-POSNR) is not met. as the VBAP-VBELV is blank for quotation.

but  in sales order the VBAP-VBELV is the sales order number.

Do you know why? in ECC5.0 profitability segment can be determined automatically.

former_member200027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sophie,

I have checked this issue again with my colleagues, maybe note 667120 is relvant to the issue.

667120 - - Incoming sales orders: No transfer, although activated

Best regards,

Crystal Lin

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the following note:-

• Note 143806 - Profitability segment also in quotation item

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

It seemd a very old notes, Basis team said it may not suitable for ECC6.0

former_member200027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe note 729381 is helpful for you. It explains when is a profitability segment supposed to be determined and what customizing should be done in each scenario.

You could compare every scenario mentioned in the note with your system to check why profitability segment is not filled in your case.

Best regards,

Crystal Lin