Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lockbox creates payment advice but no G/L posting

wesley_green
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We recently added a few new lockboxes to an existing file.  The new lockboxes are importing fine and the log shows where either invoices were found, or the customer was identified by the MICR data, or in some cases, the customer could not be found.  These are all things we see in a regular basis.  However, at a minimum, we expect the payment to post between the bank GL and Unapplied Payments account, and when possible, between Unapplied Payments and the customer.  However, for these new lockboxes, we are not getting any GL postings at all.  We do get a payment advice, but no GL.  I have compared all the setup to the other lockboxes that are working fine and see no differences.  I have also confirmed that the GL accounts are open in the right company codes and are set up like the others.  No error messages are given either. The file is in BAI2 format and being processed via RFEBLB00.

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Wes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

wesley_green
Explorer
0 Kudos

Figured it out.  Field status group on the unapplied payments account in the new company code had BA required instead of optional.  Not happy that I couldn't find any error messages, BDC sessions, etc. reporting the error.