cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the RFC that BPMon is calling in the ECC system to get alert info?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing some debugging to find out how solution_workcenter is getting it's alert information from the managed system. I understand it is a blackbox but I need to get an idea of how the extraction framework works. Which background jobs are going to the managed system and causing the queries to run in the SSA/EKP etc. programs and pulling out the alert count?

Any pointer in the direction of helping me deep dive into BPMon on MAI extraction framework would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Shinjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shinjan

Can you give some context to what you're trying to achieve?

You can check the extractor framework for the function module that is used:

Solution Manager Administration workcenter - Infrastructure - Framework - Extractor Framework

Then filter for Name BPM*

Select an extractor and check out tab Extractor Detail  - Information (as shown below)

BPMon Alert Reporting Extractor (TD)

The Extractor gives you the function module that is used, in this example DSWP_BPM_ALERT_REPORTING_EXTR which you can then check in SE37.

Kr

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks! That is precise!

My objective is to find out if more information can be pulled out from the managed system when alert info is being extracted. Which is why I need to first understand the alert architecture.

I wonder if you are aware of certain BAdIs that can be used in this situation.

I will investigate based on the information you provided. Thanks again for your insight.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shinjan,

What we get as the output of this extractor?

Can we get the data from ECC as output? Can you tell me the function modules to get data from ECC?

Thanks in advance,

Madhura Sanas

Answers (0)