cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggest best possible ways to transfer VBAP custom field value in ECC to APO for BOP run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have the following requirement to transfer the Priority field say ZPRIO added to Sales Order item level table: VBAP and its a NO-DISPLAY field.

This field in turn will be updated in a custom program. As soon as this field is updated I want to transfer it immediately to APO so that it can be used in BOP run as one of the Sort criteria (Sort profile will be configured with ZPRIO as one of field)

Currently I could think of extending the /SAPAPO/SD_DOC table in APO with the ZPRIO field and then do a RFC call from ECC to APO to update the ZPRIO value in SD_DOC table using the Item GUID which can be found via /SAPAPO/POSMAPN table.

Kindly suggest if there are any better ways of achieving this functionality.

Regards,

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor

Hi Srinivas,

Why do you want to extend the table /SAPAPO/SD_DOC ? It is the right approach.For any custom fields from R/3 to APO - the right table to be considered is /SAPAPO/SDFIELD.

Use the userexit include FV45VFZY_USEREXIT_CATALOG_VALU to populate the custom field ZPRIO and it would get stored in gATP side in the above mentioned table.

Regards,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Thanks for your response.

I have already tried to pass the custom field name and its value using the User exit include program: FV45VFZY_USEREXIT_CATALOG_VALU by filling the Characteristic Name as 'ZPRIO' & Characteristic value as '1'.

But somehow the Char name: 'ZPRIO' and its char.value is not getting updated in /SAPAPO/SDFIELD table. Does it require any additional configuration in APO ?

I am just curious to understand what's implications in extending the SD_DOC table since you suggested to use /SAPAPO/SDFIELD table.

Your inputs would be of great help.

Thanks ,

Srini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In APO, have you checked Tcode /SAPCND/AO01 , to see whether all the fields in the structure are listed.

Regards

Gk

Answers (0)