Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement in TM

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any possibility to use batch No in TM documents since business wants to have this somehow captured in TM and from there to ECC?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dipak,

Are you talking about material batch number? Then this is a standard field in TM DTR.

Just go select an item[product] in DTR and check content identification tab.

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

How does the batch No flow from ECC to TM? Is it a one to one flow or any mapping table is there

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It's through the standard delivery integration interface.

ODP_TransportationRequestSUITERequest_Out/IDP_TransportationRequestSUITERequest_Out In ECC and IntracompanyTransportationRequestRequest_In in TM.

There is a standard mapping available.

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any speciifc config we need to do also ?Secondly in the content item tab we need to select manually batch no or will the No be populated automatically.

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. Please check what is the TransportationGoodsIdentifierTypeCode in the ODP* interface from ECC. Maintain the same in TM-> SPRO->SAP TM->TM->Master data ->Define Transportation Goods Identifier type codes

I guess there is a setting in ECC too, to define this code or may it is standard[BX]. But I am not sure.

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained the config but still when I input the batch No in sales order, I dont get the automatic batch No in the DTR at item level?

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

hI,

i WAS NAVIGATING IN sproxy but did not find any details about ODP?

Is the name of the ES -OutboundDeliveryCreateRequest_Out and the namespace is http://sap.com/xi/APPL/Global2.

Also from TM side can you provide the exact name and the namespace?

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

ECC

ODP_TransportationRequestSUITERequest_Out

http://sap.com/xi/APPL/SE/Global

Component ECC-SE

TM

IntracompanyTransportationRequestRequest_In

http://sap.com/xi/TMS/Global

Component SAP TM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you input batch number in Delivery in ECC? Then open the excel message in ECC [ODP*] and check whether the batch number is available in the xml.

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean if the batch No is there in delivery from sales order and then via the XML , the message No is there in the payload generated from ECC and when it enters TM the batch No should be automatically populated in DTR DOCUMENT?

If yes in that case since the delivery is triggered in ECC based on delivery proposal in TM, hence I think the delivery proposal should also send the batch No based on the FU creation from OTR?

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The scenario I am referring to is where a batch number is entered in ECC delivery. In general a batch number is determined at the time of delivery.

Secondly delivery is triggered from TM, but the picking and other activities happen in ECC and this gets updated in TM via interface [ODP*]. So delivery proposal interface may not have the batch number but the update from ECC delivery to TM DTR will have BNo.