Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Outbound Delivery Error Message no. VL110

former_member223090
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi masters, i need your help,

im trying to delete an Outbound Delivery but i have the error VL110, i know that this error is because the status of the Picking is this:

OvrllPickStatu = C "Fully picked"

OverallWMStatus = B "Open transf ord item"

But for diferents reasons is not possible change any of this status, we have this error:

we need erase this Outbound Delivery, i have tried enought forums but i have had bad results.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow the guidelines given in OSS  2030537 - The delivery could not be deleted due to the WM status and use t.code LX47, to update the confirmation of the transfer order.

Regards,

former_member223090
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva, thanks for your soon reply, im trying to realice the steps of the SAP Note 2030537 but its not possible for the status of my Outbound Delivery, the status of my Outbound Delivery is this:

When i try to use the tx LX47 i have the message "No Data available.."

The Warehouse Number that im using is this:

I dont know what more can i do.

Thanks

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you put the screen shot of the  document flow? What is the status of the transfer order? Can you run the program RVDELSTA in SA38 for this delivery and check again?

Regards,

former_member223090
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi shiva, this is the screen of the document flow:

i run the program RVDELSTA in SA38 for this delivery but its not  possible delete the delivery yet.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you actually using transfer orders? If not, see can you manually change the picking quantity.

If you are using transfer orders, check if report WS_CORR_VBFA_LTAP finds an inconsistency.

zach2015
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi  Im having the same problem

how did  u  solve it ?

ZACK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

First you have to cancel the Transfer order (transaction code is LT15)  after that system allowed delete the outbound delivery.

If you have any query please post immediately.

Regards,

Jamspandu

MikeCarr
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi David

Were you able to solve this problem?

If Yes, Can you tell me how?

Regards and Thanks in advance