cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas: How to Change the background when a pop up shows?

0 Kudos

So I am using the current version of Personas (2.0) and I need to add an image to the background when a pop up appears. However, no matter what I have tried I cannot seem to get it to place an image in the 'grey' area behind the pop up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a screenshot so you can see what I mean:

The current Transaction is XD03, it goes to this pop up where I can change the background of the pop up itself, but I cannot change the background behind the pop up, it remains the same SAP screen which is not optimal for Personas output. Once I get out of the pop up I can change the background no problem - but during the pop up I am unable to edit the grey area. Even after the background has been changed on the screen following the pop up this background always remains the same. Has anyone had any luck changing this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sivaganesh_krishnan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi justin,

Try to add the background image for the initial screen and again try to load the same screen, you can see that image at the background while Popup is loaded.

Regards,

Sivaganesh

0 Kudos

Thank you for the tip Sivaganesh,

When I went back and tried to change the background I was able to add an image but it still would show the header section in the back behind the pop up.

However when I pulled an image that was filling the background up into the pop up area, Personas would re-size the pop up! Then I was able to drag the pop up to cover the header of the background to prevent it from showing anything similar to a traditional SAP screen.  It is not exactly what I wanted but it will suffice for a work around. Thanks again for your help!

Answers (0)