Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello GTS - Gurus,

I want to delete the Country Grouping from GTS system

But when I try to do so, I am getting the below error

There are /SAPSLL/CCGR valid entries for object XXXX and attribute "X"

There are /SAPSLL/LEGCON valid entries for attribute X in object XXXX

Here XXXX = the same country group I am trying to delete

From the above log, I am able to understand that it is not letting me delete because there exists a value for that country group in both the above tables.

But, where can I find these values? Because, I need to delete the same, so as to delete the corresponding groups.

Any help in this regards would be very helpful!

Regards,

VK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vineet,

Certainly for the entries in /SAPSLL/LEGCON, you can't delete them (except by archiving the checked documents to which they refer).  What you might be able to do is replace the Control Groupings in those entries, by re-assigning the Product(s) and Licence(s) to new codes and then re-checking the documents.

As far as I know, the entries in table /SAPSLL/CCGR can be deleted as long as those Control Groupings are not assigned to Products or Licences, or found in table /SAPSLL/LEGCON.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vineet,

Just to be sure. Are you deleting Control grouping or Country Grouping. The tables that you mentioned are linked to control grouping.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry!

Control grouping

Regards,

VK

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vineet,

Country Group is a Prerequisite to the Legal Regulation to avail/use the any GTS Sub module service. As I know that we need to assign this country group to the corresponding Legal Regulation where you define it at Define Legal Regulation in General Settings.

I didnt get your business requirement clearly but make sure that before assessing/removing the the Assignments of country groups to the Legal Regulations in your relevant configuration steps.

Thanks!

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srikanth!

We have created a new legal regulation and a corresponding new country group.

We no more require the previous country group and hence need to remove the same.

I am deleting the entry from

GTS Area Menu -> Compliance Management : Classification /Master Data -> Import Control Definitions -> Change Control groupings for products, and similarly for Export Control Definitions

Regards,

VK