cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functional Locations and equipments not visible in mobile client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We use MAM 3.0 SR3 P2 and have problems with functional locations and equipments. They are not visible in the mobile client (Laptop version). The FL's are stuck in table MEREP_DELTABO with status 'P'. The equipments are available in table MEREP_207 in the middleware. When we sync the client no data is available. Can somebody help me?

Thanks in advance. Regards,

Marc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I guess that when you say no data is available on the client, you are referring to FL and EQ only?

If youhave stuff in P status in merep_deltabo, something must have gone wrong in the replication. You can check the log with merep_log . Anyway you will have to correct the error and restart the initial replication of FL from the backend. I don't have any other, faster way, of correcting this.

Thank you,

Julien.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to SAP the reason for the problem is a bug in function module ALM_ME_FUNCLOC_GETDETAIL. We are currently applying a note (968309) which hopefully solves our problem.

Regards,

Marc

AjithC
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

If the FL are not replicated to RDB (merep_207) then most of the data won't be available on the client. This is because most of the objects have relation ship to Equipemets & Functional Locations..

First resolve the problem with replication. Look in to the log, Tcode merep_log. In the log monitor, set Job type = RP and the syncBO name = MAM30_030 and see if there is any errors.

If no backend related errors, errors starting with RFC BAPI Wrapper .., try replicating once again by running the backend report..

Regards

Ajith Chandran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

Thanks fot the quick response! Also Order and notification data is not visible. When I check the local cient db I only see catalog and customizing data.

When I execute MAM30_001_GETLIST in the backend I get a list of orders for the user I use during the test.

After performing the replication of the functional locations again they all get status 'P' when the background jobs are completed.

Also I find it strange that there are no entries when checking MEREP_MON.

Regards,

Marc

p_willems
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Marc,

Is it possible that your middleware has dumpt. Check it with transaction ST22.

Greetings,

Patrick Willems