Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

snc error in sap router

former_member274353
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all ,

Recently i have install sap router there is no error while install the router

but when start the sap router errror coming i have attached the screen shot and log dile pls help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

*** ERROR => NiRClientHandle: NiRExRouteCon for C9/-1 'ip-10-126-137-158.ap-northeast-1.compute.internal' failed

Here could you confirm, are you using any firewall in between SAP & at your end to make connections ? If yes then you need to go with NAT options under firewall to map internal IP's with externals (Better would be to involve with security layer or network team .

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

former_member274353
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav ,

i have add these entry but problem is same

and yes we are using firewall between sap and saprouter

i have attached dev_log again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask your firewall team to open port 3299 between 10.126.137.158 & 169.145.197.110 for RFC connection.

To allow SAP to login to your system open port 32<inst. no> for source & destination ip

Reagrds

Mrinal

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For test purpose could you download sapcrypto.dll file for windows 32bit environment & put the same into the required OS directory as per SNC_LIB environment variable settings & check again.If still issue persists please re share dev_rout log file.

Additionally refer SAP KBA  1627668 - Error 193 in trace file for SNC connectivity

Hope this will help you.

Good luck !!

former_member274353
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Gaurav ,

as per your advise i download sapcrpto.ddl for 32 applaction and again saprouter but problem is still same i have attached error log of dev_route

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I would suggest you to re-download the sapcrypto & do the complete steps again or raise SAP OSS ticket in parallel.With all you could refer similar thread at

As per me a strong chances of issue could be wrong platform or corrupt files here.In addition you could check event viewer at OS level for issues if any.

Good luck !!

former_member274353
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Gaurav ,

i have reinstall saprouter and download sapcrpto.dll file for 64 bit os . error has been changed

sapcrpto.dll file load success but error has been changed i thing saprouter done but some issue saproutab any help

i have attached screen shoot and dev_rout file log

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

As per snapshot router is working now at your end.

*** ERROR => NiRClientHandle: NiRExRouteCon for C9/-1 'ip-10-126-137-158.ap-northeast-1.compute.internal' failed (rc=-94) [nirout.cpp   3468]

For the error under dev_rout file you need to check for IP 10-126-137-158 or try to add one more entry as similar and save

P * 10.126.137.158 3299

Try to recheck the accessibility by restart of router .

Good luck !!

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Please check and correct the  env variable

SNC_LIB

BR

AKJ

former_member274353
Participant
0 Kudos

HI ATUL ,

I HAVE CHECKED BUT PROBLEM IS SAME

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

ERROR => DlLoadLib()==DLENOACCESS - LoadLibrary("f:\usr\sap\saprouter\ntintel\sapcrypto.dll")

Error 193 = "f:\usr\sap\saprouter\ntintel\sapcrypto.dll is not a valid Win32 application." [dlnt.c       294]

*** ERROR => SncPDLInit()==SNCERR_INIT, Adapter #1 (f:\usr\sap\saprouter\ntintel\sapcrypto.dll) not loaded [D:/depot/b 732]

For the issue simply follow SAP KBA   1815712 - Error 193 ="<INSTALDRIVE>:\sapcrypto\sapcrypto.dll is not a valid Win32 application in CM...

Hope this will help you.

Good luck !!

former_member274353
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav ,

i have download crpto dll file but issue is same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Can you check if you have the libsapcrypto.so located in some other location on your box. If so, can your try setting the variable SNC_LIB to that location and try again.

Thank You,

kalyan

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Really strange is happening on,but i don't think SAP KBA 1815712 haven't played any key role here for which i was confident,Anyways to overcome my suspect could you share complete OS details as well as downloaded SAPCRYPTO.DLL file details ay your end.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

As you have already followed the suggestion of Former Member (#1815712) then I would expect the error condition to be different.

Can you please upload your dev_rout again so that we can see if the error condition has changed.

KR,

Amerjit